Cel Analytical Inc. (Cel-A) was established in 2005 as a California corporation offering analytical testing services for environmental and food matrices. Cel-A is located in downtown San Francisco, CA, and operates in a 1,100 square foot laboratory with 350 square feet shared administrative space. As a commercial laboratory, our goal is to provide prompt, dependable, and accurate analytical services tailored to the individual needs of our clients and their projects.
Working with Cel-A
In addition to being a Local Business Enterprise (LBE) in the City and County of San Francisco, Cel-A is certified as a Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) by the California Unified Certification Program (CUCP). Working with us can help our clients meet the DBE, WBE, or LBE goals specified by many federal, state and local government procurement programs.
• Accredited by the State of California Water Board's Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP#2467)
• USA EPA Certified for analysis of Cryptosporidium and Giardia in drinking water
• Certified as a Women-owned Business Enterprise
• Certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
• Certified as a Local Business Enterprise
• Highly trained and technically certified lab personnel and methods
• Robust quality management approach and plan
Certification copies are available upon request through our Contact Us page.
We invite you to explore the site and contact us with any questions.
82 Mary Street, Suite 2 | San Francisco, CA 94103 | Tel. (415) 882-1690 | Fax. (415) 882-1685
All rights reserved - Cel Analytical - 2016